When it comes to your family, you always want the best. That doesn’t stop at dental care, and choosing the right dentist for your family is really important. You want to make sure you can find someone who will take care of your family with compassion and professionalism.At Marx Family Dental, we pride ourselves on providing the best dental care services to meet the needs of the whole family, so we’re outlining a few things to consider when making the decision to find your next dentist:
What makes a great family-friendly dentist?
You probably have a good idea on what’s best for you and your family when it comes to looking for a good dentist, but there are a few qualities that are important to look out for in a family dentist, including:
- A Range of Services in One PracticeIf you have an idea of the kinds of dental treatments and services you and your family will need, then making sure your family dentist offers these services is paramount. Not only that, but it’s good to know whether it’s all offered under one roof – will jumping from different practices be a problem? Now is a good time to find out.
- Where is the Dentist Located?A convenient location will save you a lot of time, especially in the case of dental emergencies. Check to make sure your new dentist has easy access from your home, job, or children’s school.
- Convenient HoursYour family dentist should be open when you need them. It’s good to learn in advance about any dental emergency hours, response times, wait times for appointments, and standard opening hours. Some practices might fit your lifestyle and needs better than others.
- Good Client ReviewsPositive word of mouth can tell you a lot about any product or service. That doesn’t stop at dentistry. Speak to friends and family to get their recommendations, check out reviews on Google, or look at their website for client testimonials.
- Do they Accept Your Insurance?Understanding whether your new prospective dentist accepts your insurance, particularly for common treatments like preventative dental care is a common and crucial factor in choosing a dentist. You can typically find this information on your health insurer’s website, or through their customer support channels.
- Comfort, Professionalism and CareWhen it comes to your family, this may be the most important factor when choosing the right dentist. Look for an office where you and your family are comfortable with the staff.
At Marx Family Dental, we are proud to offer caring, friendly and gentle dentistry for your whole family. At our practice, you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer including a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental care services to meet your family’s needs. If you’re looking for a family dentist you can rely on, call us today for a consultation.