You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
We will give you the option to wait in your car for your appointment time- you can check in via text or a phone call- we will text/call when we are ready for you.
Additional measures we are taking:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We will be taking your temperature upon your arrival.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We will be handing you a facemask upon your arrival if you are not wearing one.
- You may see that our reception area will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- You will be asked to practice social distancing in the reception area; we have fewer chairs and they are placed 6’ apart.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time
- Our staff will be wearing additional appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment IE: Mask, face shields, gowns)